What you need:
- 1 cup of cold water
- 2.5 liters of boiling water (5.25pints)
- 1 cup of soap flakes
- 1 cup laundry starch
- ½ cup of talcum powder
- powder paints or food coloring
What to do:
- Begin by dissolving the starch in cold water.
- Add the boiling water slowly while stirring.
- Add the soap flakes and talcum powder and lastly the paint or coloring.
- Allow to cool.
- Let the children paint pictures on paper with the finger paint.
- Now make impressions of the pictures by pressing a piece of paper on the picture.
- Use the finger painting prints as gift wrapping.
Finding Kid's crafts can be a problem. Knowing which crafts to use for the different skills level of each child can also be a problem. I have found a package that can solve all these problems for you with ease. The name is "Little Kid Crafts For All Seasons."
"Little Kid Crafts For All Seasons" is Jam Packed with Over 200 pages of craft projects and ideas.
* Toilet Paper Tube Frog
* Silly Summer Hat
* Corner Cat
* Easy Butterfly Napkin Ring
*Scarecrow Stick Puppet
* Handprint Hermit Crab
* Paper Bag Bee
* Flower Blow Painting
* Handprint Key Chains
* Q-Tip Skeleton